What is the SSAT?
The SSAT is a standardized test used by admission officers to assess the abilities of students seeking to enroll in an independent school. The SSAT measures the basic verbal, math, and reading skills students need for successful performance in independent schools. It’s an indispensable tool that gives admission professionals an equitable means to assess and compare applicants, regardless of their background or experience. It has three levels:
- Elementary Level SSAT – For children currently in 3rd and 4th grades who are applying for admission to 4th and 5th grades.
- Middle Level SSAT – For children currently in grades 5-7 who seek admission to grades 6 through 8.
- Upper Level SSAT – For children currently in grades 8-11 who are applying for admission to grades 9 through PG (Post Graduate).
\What you can expect as a client
- Personalized instruction.
- Patient and passionate tutors
- A wealth of curriculum and resources
- Lesson’s that are tailored directly to the student’s needs
- Caring and flexible tutors